Monday, April 18, 2011

Game is No Game!

I always say that but I lose interest so fast I have to keep out there.. I've accepted I can't do it forevor but what evs . I dont fuk all the time atleast that night .. in the morning tho fo sho.. to fuct up at night.. lol.. you know.. most of the times I just like to play the game and having no interest or (acting)which is easy... and what I fund works well besides what I tweeted ya earlier the trick is to be brutally honest &/or lie about shit that guys would never lie about.. example.. just down play what ever you do.. like I do voice over work for boiler room audio for telemarketing companies for a few companies .. so I just say I'm a telemrketr... they like WHAT! But everything about me says different.. clothes car $ so either they think you are modest as hell or you have a sense of humor.. and MOST of them ... now this is genius... I might blow your mind right now... lol. Most of the think "wow maybe he is looking for the one, he is a 1 woman guy that wants a women for him and not what he has" and a woman finds that attractive because Randy NO GUY LIES DOWN!..  every girl hears. I own my biz.. or I'm a promoter.. blah blah.... also if you dont have anything and you tell them that they will think you are joking and by the morning hits they are in love because they "got to know you"... but you can only go UP FROM THERE!..this is way exaggerated but I once heard a comedian say " when you want to meet a girl just go up and SLAP HER... then later down the road she will never say "YOU DONT TREAT ME LIKE YOU USED TO"  rediculous right .. but it makes sense .. I could write a book on this shit.. but then. It would defeat the purpose.. ya know what I mean.. like the book Never Be Lied to again.... read it then you know how to lie better.  A trip right.. nice to get that out.. I'm a lil high if ya cant tell.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment