Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Story On Why the SKANK tattoo is on my Back

In Scottsdale, AZ you have to understand there are TONS of gorgeous women most of them hot sluts but at one time believe it or not I wanted to find a Hot NICE girl so I doodled the logo and over time perfected it. Now I did not originally design it as a tattoo but as clothing lines came out that were on girls butts on their sweats that stated "PINK" or "JUICY". All us guys were all thinking what a SLUT! at the same time wanting to hit that shit ! So I decided I would put the SKANK logo on my back... Before you knew it girls that said "You are so sweet, but we need to do something about that tattoo." I knew she was a nice girl.... Now the girl that Said " That tattoo is sooooooo fucking hot!!!" I knew I could bang that night... I mean come on my tattoo says SKANK!!! then I knew.  I DO NOT WANT A NICE GIRL, AND IF I DO SHE LOVES MY TATTOO!!!! This tattoo has increased my masterbation to getting pussy to 95/5. PERRRRRRFECT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment