Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LIFE CHANGER!!!!!

I read this book before I even had sex. Now I am not trying to claim I have always been perfect. As a young man of course I prematurely ejaculated but I hated that I couldn't fully appreciate when I came because my mind was flooded immediately after concerned on what she was going to tell her friends. Thoughts of "did she have a good time" etc. But at the same time I did not want to mention anything because that will show insecurity. Now this opposes a problem for me because I want her to brag to her friends so I can do them to or at least I wanted them to Want me BAD! 
I developed a complex after the first time I had sex So I read this book again and starting perfecting this way of life. Now I able to cum when I want or at least until I know she got hers or she told me to cum because like most women it takes a while sometimes. I can not explain how when I finally was able to separate cumming from orgasms it was amazing not to mention when I finally did cum it was the most AMAZING thing I have experienced. I can not even contain my self verbally when cumming  at time I will even try to say how great it was and end up stuttering so I just do not say shit and let her tell me how amazing I was. 

READ UP and ladies give this to your man. IT is a life changer!









How many men can experience multiple orgasms and dramatically enhance his sexual relationship

This will Offer your man clear and practical guidelines for researching their real but seldom realized sexual potential, The Multi-Orgasmic Man vividly explores these extraordinary facts:

By learning to separate orgasm and ejaculation -- two distinct physical processes -- men can transform the momentary release of ejaculation into countless peaks of whole body orgasms.

Men who experience multiple orgasms -- by avoiding the fatigue and depletion that follow ejaculation -- report increased vitality and longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment